Rewox company, above all, stands for modern technologies and people who spend hours and hours in front of the machine cockpits and computer monitors while putting their best effort to meet the everyday challenges. Working with CNC machines, robots and other devices based on embedded systems is our passion and, with no doubt, we enjoy doing it. The main pillar of our company is a highly professional team of engineers coming from various branches, staring from IT until the construction industry. As a result, thanks to these amazing people with such different backgrounds, we are perfectly capable of evaluating each single project in an individual way, and, finally, adapt to the need of the customer.
Vision and philosophy
Our approach to the business development is inspired by the Japanese philosophy of Kaizen. The main principle of the method is to focus on continuous self-improvement and, secondly, to do the impossible to solve the problems as soon as they rise; no excuses are allowed. Likewise, we deeply believe that every point of view might be worthy and, therefore, should be evaluated, especially if it means going beyond the ordinary. Finally, according to the Kaizen ideology, the key to success is cleverness, teamwork and choosing simple solutions, and we utterly support these points.
- CNC plasma cutting – we cut metal sheets into any shape. The ready-made elements can be used, for instance, as machine spare parts, decor elements, casings, fence panels and many others.
- CNC press brake bending – we dispose of a press brake for which the five axis bumper can exert a pressure force of up to 300t. Thanks to such a powerful machine we are perfectly capable of reproducting any elements.
- Shot-blasting – all the processes take place in the professional shot-blasting chamber whose working space dimensions are as following: length 4.5 m, width 2.5 m, height 2.5 m. As a result, all contaminants, such as rust, scale or paint, are being completely removed from the structure and the varnish adhesion strength is significantly improved.
- Powder coating – we have at our disposal an extensive powder paint shop equipped with a 3-ton crane. The maximum size of the painted element is of 1.8 × 1.8 × 6m.
- TIG, MIG / MAG welding – our qualified staff ensures the correct welds following the Euro-standard.
In case of any further questions, do not hesistate to contact us and we can give you all the details. We are looking forward to hearing from you!